Google
 

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

ESPN Suspends Dana Jacobson For Mike and Mike Roast Antics(VIDEO)


This is the official statement from ESPN on the suspension of First Take Host Dana Jacobson for her remarks and actions at the Mike and Mike Roast in Atlantic City on January 11, 2008.

Dana Jacobson, co-host of ESPN2's "First Take," is currently being disciplined for remarks made at a Jan. 11 celebrity roast for ESPN Radio personalities Mike Greenberg and Mike Golic.

Her characterizations of the Notre Dame football program, which have been criticized by a Catholic organization, were deemed "inappropriate" by the network, which issued the following statement from Jacobson:

"I am sorry. My remarks about Notre Dame were foolish and insensitive. I respect all religions and did not mean anything derogatory by my poorly chosen words. I also deeply regret the embarrassment I've caused ESPN and Mike and Mike.

"My actions at the roast were inappropriate and in no way represent who I am. I won't make excuses for my behavior, but I do hope I can be forgiven for such a poor lack of judgment."

There is a lot of talk about how much of a trainwreck Jacobson was, but come on...you all know she would be great to party with!!

Here is a clip of Jeffrey Ross ripping on Mike Ditka and others...

JEFFREY ROSS MIKE AND MIKE ROAST

Add to My Profile | More Videos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a very good blog that the main thing a lot of interesting and useful! erectile dysfunction Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol

Google