Google
 

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Les Miles, LSU or Michigan?! "Should I Stay or Should I Go?"


Mud Free Sports reported earlier that according to news reports, Les Miles had agreed to be the next coach at Michigan. Instead, Les Miles has said he is staying at LSU and has agreed to a new contract with LSU. According to LSU Athletic Director Skip Berman, the deal was done before ESPN reported it Saturday. “Friday it was finished,” Bertman said in a phone interview this afternoon. “He met with the chancellor and finished this one Friday. We still don't have the papers and the agreement. Everybody's happy, we're especially happy. He never wanted to go to Michigan. He was called by the chancellor of the university who said, 'Les, please don't go.'.” So, is this Nick Saban all over again? This is the way I see whats going on in Les Miles head...it's the Clash..."Should I stay or should I go?"

No comments:

Google