Google
 

Monday, November 5, 2007

PATRIOTS ARE HOT, GAME AGAINST BUFFALO MOVED TO PRIMETIME


The New England Patriots are hot and NBC wants to capitalize on their success so they have opted to show the Patriots at Buffalo Bills game on November 18th. The game will be shown at 8:15pm and the Chicago at Seattle game originally scheduled will be moved to 4pm on FOX. That means the Patriots will play in 3 consecutive night games, taking on the Eagles on Nov. 25th, and the Ravens on December 3rd. This is the second season in the flex schedule that the NFL has used with broadcast partner NBC. I would much rather watch the Patriots vs. Bills at night for a couple of reasons. First, its a better game than the Bears-Seahawks. Second, living in a market that shows mostly Bills games, it give me hope that my team, the Steelers, have a better chance of being on, or at least another good game. I do love that where I live, I pick up Canadian TV broadcasting a game at 1pm, so most Sundays I get 3 games at 1pm without the NFL Sunday Ticket...shhh...keep this quiet...don't want the NFL to figure this out!!

No comments:

Google