Google
 

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Mud Free Sports Remembers Veteran's including Pat Tillman

Today and tomorrow we celebrate Veteran's Day in the USA and I just wanted to take a moment and remember those that have fought for our freedom, including former NFL Player Pat Tillman. This isn't about the politics as much as its the opportunity to say this: Thank You. Thank you to all the men and women that are serving or have served this great country. Our thoughts and prayers also go to those families who have lost loved ones, have injured loved ones, and for those who's loved ones are overseas serving our country. I live in a community with an Army Base, Fort Drum, and I am proud of those young men and women that serve our country and have all the respect in the world for them. My grandfather served in WWI and my father served in peace-time, so veteran's day is quite important to me. I would ask that you visit the Pat Tillman Foundation Website today and see if you can help in some manor. God Bless our Military and God Bless the USA.

No comments:

Google