Google
 

Friday, November 23, 2007

Darren McFadden Won The Heisman With Friday Nights Performance




Did you get to see Darren McFadden in Arkansas' football upset of LSU? There is little doubt in this writer's mind on who will win the Heisman Trophy. It has been since Vince Young's performance against USC in the Rose Bowl/BCS Title Game that I have seen a single athlete take control of a game and win it for his team. McFadden had 3 rushing TD's and 1 passing TD in the LSU win. He carried his team, but what was interesting was there were big moments in the game that McFadden wasn't even in the game. But I believe he led his team with his performance and leadership. I never think an NFL Team should lose to get a draft pick, but if I were a Dolphin fan, I would want the team to lose the rest of the way to ensure McFadden as the #1 pick. This kid will be great to watch on Sunday's! Read more about the Arkansas Upset right here.

No comments:

Google