Google
 

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Come Home Starbury!!


Stephon Marbury has gone AWOL from the NY Knicks and the only thing running thru my head is the song from that old Peanuts TV Special that went like this..."Come home Snoopy, come home Snoopy, come home Snoopy come home come home come home." Think of your fan, your endorsement, the fact Steve and Barry's will have to pull your $14 Shoes from their shelves. Think of the clerks working minimum wage jobs removing boxes and boxes of sneakers that nobody will want anymore. Did anybody buy them before? Oh hell yes, $14 Sneakers? They went like hot cakes, my son has a pair. Ok you got me, I own a pair too...hey I'm an old fat guy that hates sneakers anyway...and am not going to buy them from Wal-Mart. Anyways, come home Starbury. You can't escape the Knicks that easily!

No comments:

Google