Google
 

Sunday, October 7, 2007

THE YANKEES WIN!


The Yankees finally pieced together hits in order to take a game from the Cleveland Indians in the ALDS, 8-4. Johnny Damon was the big hero with 4 RBI in the game. AROD was 2-4 and scored a run, getting the 4th inning going with an infield hit that he legged out at first. Game 4 will be played Monday Night in Yankee Stadium. There has been no report on who will start for the Yankees. The scene was typical October baseball in the Bronx. A wild, raucous crowd that reacted to every pitch. So different from many of the games I have seen so far this postseason. You may hate the Yankees, but one great thing I love about them is the way us fans can become so passionate about our team. I can say this, I like that about the Red Sox. I would rather have a team that I hate, but has great fans than see a game of a good team with dead fans. Go Yankees!

No comments:

Google