Google
 

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

WORLD SERIES PREVIEW BOSTON RED SOX VS. COLORADO ROCKIES


Did anyone predict this matchup, Boston Red Sox vs. Colorado Rockies, at the start of the baseball season? Look, first of all so everyone knows I am a die hard Yankee fan. But I believe I can be objective. Josh Beckett has been a king in the Playoffs and World Series in his career. David Ortiz and Manny Ramirez have slugging percentages in the 500+ range. I love the heart and the fun that is the Colorado Rockies, however, I believe the Red Sox have too much experience and play in a superior league than the Rockies. Could the Rockies do it? Absolutely! I am rooting for them. But do you come here for facts or pipe dreams? I believe the Red Sox win it all in 6 games.

As far as Game 1. Think that the pitching of Beckett and the excitement of the World Series gets to the Rockies. Red Sox win game 1, 7-2. Just hope Eric Gagne doesn't pitch for the Red Sox.

Note: Tim Wakefield has been left off the World Series Roster. Who would you rather have, Gagne or Wakefield. Easy for me, Wakefield every time!

1 comment:

Susanna said...

oh yeah go boston!!!

Google