Google
 

Sunday, October 21, 2007

RED SOX BEAT INDIANS IN GAME 6, FORCE GAME 7!


JD Drew was the unexpected hero in this must win game for the Boston Red Sox. He hit a grand slam in the first inning and added another RBI in the 3rd to help force a Game 7 in the ALCS. The Red Sox went on to win the game 12-2. Curt Shilling got the win, pitching 7 innings. Some more good news for the Red Sox was having Eric Gagne pitch a 1-2-3 inning in the 9th. This will hopefully help his confidence if the Red Sox do advance to the World Series. Game 7 is Sunday Night at 8pm on Fox.

4 comments:

HeaT said...

I think Boston is going to do it. Indians blew when they had them at home.

Stump said...

I agree...if you look back at my post link below, I predicted the Red Sox in 7. Gonna stick with that prediciton, though Cleveland coul've and shoul've taken care of things at Jacobs Field.

http://mudfreesports.blogspot.com/2007/10/alcs-preview-red-sox-vs-indians.html

Anonymous said...

is that guys "D" button broken?
but yeah the sox are going to win it =]

Stump said...

Wow, what the hell was I thinking,...not much of an education I guess...

Google