Google
 

Saturday, October 20, 2007

NCAA COLLEGE FOOTBALL PREVIEW

Here we go in another day of crazy football scenarios across this great country. Does anybody want to be in the top 5 for more than a week? We could see multiple top 5 teams lose again this week, with South Florida already losing on thursday to Rutgers. If your team is in the Top 25, you could see them in the BCS. EVERYBODY in the Top 25 has a legit shot of making the BCS. Last week I picked 3 outright winners with one upset and went 3-0. This week, let's see how we can do. First I like Ohio State to stay perfect against Michigan State. I think OSU loses this year, but not to this team. Ohio State 35-17. Secondly, Florida travels to Kentucky in a great SEC battle. Kentucky is coming off of the great upset of LSU last week and has some injuries, but their pride is still in tact and they will win this in a thriller. Kentucky 27-24. Let's head out west for our third game of the day to pick is #9 Cal visiting UCLA. Look for the Bruins to take command of the PAC-10 with a win. UCLA 41-31. Good luck to you and your team, think of me as I bite my nails hoping the 'Cuse can stave off Buffalo.

No comments:

Google