Google
 

Monday, October 8, 2007

Monday Night Preview Dallas vs. Bills

Dallas looks to stay undefeated and to move up in the Mudfreesports TOP TEN. This looks like one of those games that the Cowboys could be sleeping on. They take on the New England Patriots next week and are travelling to a hostile environment. I predict that Buffalo will create a buzz in the NFL with a major upset tonite! The Bills should have won versus the Denver Broncos in Week 1, but blew the lead on a last second field goal. This is the first MNF game in Orchard Park in 13 years and they are celebrating Thurman Thomas as well. Look for rookie running back Marshawn Lynch to have a big game in front of Thomas. This could be the game the Terrell Owens begins to unravel, isn't it that time of the year?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, are you high? "Dallas looks to break in to the top 10"?? Every NFL power ranking I've seen has Dallas third or fourth at worse. And Buffalo is going to upset the Cowboys? I want some of whatever you are smoking. The Bills are going to get rolled and they'll be lucky to keep it within 30 points. Get a clue.

Stump said...

I said "Move up in the top 10". Look on the right hand side of my page. My power rankings are right there. I just have a gut feeling about tonite. They don't play the games on Madden '08, they play them for real. And I will always share what I am smokin' with my friends!!hahaha

Google