Google
 

Sunday, October 7, 2007

AROD and Yankee Bats Must Come Alive!

Today, 2 ALDS series could conclude. The Angels and the both could face elimination today as they each host the Red Sox and the Indians, respectively. The big talk around New York is about whether is going to come alive and break out of his 0-6 October funk and drive in the runs he is capable of doing. I have gone into last and this year's playoffs believing in him, hoping to prove the nay-sayers wrong. When he gets up to bat, I clench my fists in anticipation of what he is going to do...a home run in deep center, a double to the opposite field, a line drive past the third baseman. I have instead ended up yelling and punching the couch as he looks at a third strike or swinging at a ball out of the strike zone. What do you think? I believe in HEROS! I believe in AROD. Mark my words, he will come thru today! 3-4 with 4 RBI.

No comments:

Google