Google
 

Friday, October 12, 2007

ALCS PREVIEW: RED SOX vs. INDIANS


Here we are on the verge of the ALCS to start on Fox in a best of seven series. CC Sabathia and Josh Beckett start off a great pitchers duel and that carries over to the 2nd game with Curt Shilling taking on Fausto Carmona. With the great hitting bats of the Indians and the power of the Red Sox, it will be interesting to see if hitting or pitching wins out in this series. I have a tendency to go against the Red Sox, being a Yankee fan. I was also impressed with the pitching in the ALDS against New York by the Indians. So, its a toss up to me, but I will go with the Red Sox in 7. I think David Ortiz and Manny Ramirez will be the wildcards that will break an otherwise deadlocked series. Look for Big Papi to make some trips around the bases.

No comments:

Google