Google
 

Sunday, October 21, 2007

ALCS Game 7 Preview: Red Sox vs. Indians

Look back at this link: http://mudfreesports.blogspot.com/2007/10/alcs-preview-red-sox-vs-indians.html and you will see that I predicted the Red Sox in 7. Not telling you to impress, but so you know I am not changing my views. The Red Sox should be able to head back to the World Series. I am concerned that Daisuke Matsuzaka will continue his postseason ways, but I believe in the hitting of the Red Sox that they will get to Jake Westbrook and power their way to face Colorado. The Indians are currently dealing with Paul Byrd being implicated in the HGH Scandal resulting from the Albany (NY) District Attorney's investigation into an Orlando, Fl. online Pharmacy. Still like the Red Sox, they will win 6-3.

No comments:

Google